Our Terms and Conditions
- To secure your event booking you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £100. This can be paid to us via online banking (BACS) or by cheque prior to event.
- We require a minimum of 14 days notice for cancellation of any events. Any deposit will be forfeited.
- 14 days before the event date, all arrangements will be confirmed and the balance payable with no refunds thereafter.
- Allergies and intolerance: please speak to a member of staff if you require information about our ingredients
- We will arrive and need access to your venue 7-9 hours prior to serving time. We serve for 1 hour long buffet style (standard service).
- Our roast machines are designed to access 99% of all venues. Please state at the time of booking if access is not straight-forward so that we can take appropriate steps.
- We can roast both indoors and outdoors subject to appropriate ventilation. Please check with your venue requirements.
- We require a 3 x 3 meter space for our gazebo & power socket.
- We recommend having our equipment on grass. Should you require us to roast on an alternative surface, the customer needs to provide us with a surface cover and will take on the full liability and responsibility for any damages that might occur during the event.
- Please note, due to a closure in our Public Liability Insurance, we might request from you the need of an additional staff member @ £95 to help with equipment. Unfortunately, we can’t accept any help from yourself or colleagues on this.
- We do not take any leftovers with us. All leftovers will be placed in bowls and dishes provided by the customer and is to be refrigerated immediately.
- In the event of adverse weather on the day of the event, if it’s unsafe to travel or the event is cancelled, a 30% refund on any monies paid will be refunded upon the clients claim excluding any deposit.
- The customer is responsible for the parking costs during the event.
- The customer is responsible for all refuge.
Thame House, Rundle Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2PY