Beef – We only use prime premium seasoned cuts of beef cooked to perfection so whether you like your Beef cooked rare, medium or well done, we have it covered.
Lamb – Our legs of lamb are specially prepared 12 hours before your event by infusing with Rosemary and Garlic and allowing this to be absorbed by the meat. By doing this, the Lamb will keep its natural flavour and juices during cooking and will also produce a gentle, delicate hint of Rosemary and Garlic.
Pork – Fresh belly or loins of pork boned & rolled with stuffing makes this cut juicy and interesting leaving your guests wanting more!
Turkey – A subtle meat which we season & serve once it reaches its optimum cooking temperature of 75 c leaving it juicy and succulent
All our meat is Best of British and cooked on site. That’s a promise we keep!
Mixed Meats roast package
- British Beef, Lamb, Pork & Turkey
- Freshly baked soft white and granary bread rolls (Gluten FREE rolls available on request)
- Various sauces & chutneys to compliment
- Gazebo and Table
1 Chef + Assistant/s to cook, carve and serve (from roast machine)
Optional Add ons to enhance your event
- Roasted potatoes with rosemary
- Choice of colourful & tasty salads
- Choice of scrumptious & locally made desserts
* Allergies and intolerance: please speak to a member of staff if you require information about our ingredients
We do not display our prices, not because we are hiding anything, but because we can offer a fully tailored service to match your exact needs. However, please be assured that you will be surprised how affordable The Hog Roast Caterer can be to feed your guests whether its a Hog Roast, Mixed Meats Roast or a BBQ!
Thame House, Rundle Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2PY