Best of British Free Range
Each one of our Hogs is specially prepared 12 hours before your event by rubbing salt into the skin which creates that marvellous golden crackling on your special day. We also inject the Hog with a mixture of lemon and apple juice and allow time for this to be absorbed into the meat. By doing this, the Hog will keep its natural flavor during cooking and will provide excellent crackling and delicious, succulent meat.
All our meat is Best of British Free Range and cooked on site. That’s a promise we keep!
Hog roast package
- Whole British Free Range Hog
- Freshly baked soft white, brioche and granary bread rolls
- Apple with Westcountry Cider sauce
- Sage & Onion stuffing
- Gazebo and Table
1 Chef + Assistant/s to cook, carve and serve (from roast machine)
Optional Add ons to enhance your event
- Roasted potatoes with rosemary
- Choice of colourful & tasty salads
- Choice of scrumptious & locally made desserts
* Allergies and intolerance: please speak to a member of staff if you require information about our ingredients
We do not display our prices, not because we are hiding anything, but because we can offer a fully tailored service to match your exact needs. However, please be assured that you will be surprised how affordable The Hog Roast Caterer can be to feed your guests whether its a Hog Roast, Mixed Meats Roast or a BBQ!
Thame House, Rundle Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2PY